Enfield District has two District Headquarters buildings listed below. The diaries for these are shown to the right. Click on the HQ name for further details.
Danemead Scout Campsite
Nestled in the Heart of nature and only 28 minutes from Central London by train is Danemead Scout Campsite.
Set in 34 acres of ancient coppiced woodland with unspoilt beauty, Danemead is the perfect location for any youth organisation wishing to get back to basics and be one with nature. Ranging from grassed Campsites to thick wooded Campsites there’s a spot for everyone. You could even stay in our beautiful cabin and have the best of both worlds.
Owned and managed by Barnet Borough, Chingford, Enfield and North London Districts and run solely by volunteers, Danemead is dedicated to getting everyone interacting with nature from all walks of life.
For more information about Danemead vist the website at danemeadcampsite.org.uk (opens in new tab).
Here is a list of the location where each Enfield Group meets. Click on a Group name for more details in this window.
- 2nd Enfield Trinity Church, Church Street, Enfield Town EN2 6PH
- 4th Enfield Gordon Road, Enfield EN2 0QA
- 5th Enfield St. Mark’s church hall, Millais Rd, Bush Hill Park EN1 1EE
- 10th Edmonton Churchfields, Gt. Cambridge Rd, Edmonton N9 9LE
- 10th Enfield Enfield Baptist Church, Cecil Rd, Enfield EN2 6TJ
- 12th Enfield St. Luke’s hall, Morley Hill, Enfield EN2 0BN
- 14th Enfield St. George’s Church Hall, Hertford Rd, Freezywater, Enfield EN3 6NR
- 16th Enfield Albany Church, Hertford Rd, Enfield Highway EN3 5SX
- 18th Edmonton Bush Hill Park Methodist Church, Wellington Rd, Enfield EN1 2RH
- 19th Enfield Slades Hill, Enfield EN2 7DY
- 20th Edmonton Millbook Rd, Edmonton N9 7HU
- 20th Enfield The Den, Maiden’s Bridge, Forty Hill, EN2 9HB
- 23rd Enfield St. Stephen’s Church Hall, Park Avenue, Bush Hill Park, EN1 2BQ
- 24th Edmonton Kipling Terrace, Gt. Cambridge Rd, Edmonton N9 9UJ
- 28th Enfield Alma Road, Enfield EN3 7BB
- 29th Enfield Halifax Rd, Enfield EN2 0PJ